England & Wales Cricket Trust - Small Grant Scheme RELEASED for 2015!
The EWCT Small Grant Scheme gives clubs the opportunity for between £1k & £4k of funding to go towards a number of projects.
CLOSING DATE is Friday 6th March - Please send your applications to your CDM.
For more information, please view the Guidance Notes.
The application form can be found here.
If you have any further questions please contact your Cricket Development Manager.
There are numerous funding streams out there, if you know where to look. This section should hopefully give you some idea of a few streams that could benefit your cricket club.
First port of call is quite often your local authority, county council or parish council, a well thought out plan and approach to these bodies can result in important funds.
Please follow the links below for information on funding from different bodies, alternatively, please contact your Cricket Development Manager for more information.
- Information on England and Wales Cricket Trust - Interest Free Loan Scheme
- ECB Grant Aid Scheme
- Jewson Privilege Account Scheme – Pay in £100 into a Jewson Account and receive £400 extra (NatWest Cricket Force registered clubs only)
- Inspired Facilities – Modernise and open up facilities for community sport – funding for Rain Water Harvesting Systems, new insulation, high efficiency boilers and more.
- Protecting Playing Fields – To protect and improve playing fields, developing opportunities for community sport. If you want to improve your playing field or are looking to add or move to a new site, this fund could be an option.
- SportsMatch – Sportsmatch makes awards of between £1,000 and £100,000 to match pound for pound commercial sponsorship that helps to deliver new projects or sustain participation in sport. PLEASE NOTE THAT SPORTSMATCH FUNDING IS CURRENTLY CLOSED.
- Sport England Small Grants Scheme - Sport England’s Small Grants Scheme uses lottery funding to make awards of between £300 to £10,000 to support local community sport projects that seek to increase participation, sustain participation or develop opportunities for people to excel at their chosen sport.
Active Sussex – Active Sussex look to support all sports clubs in any way they can and funding is one area that they focus on. For more information please visit the Active Sussex Website.