An extremely successful project run in Youth Clubs and after school clubs across Sussex. Without doubt Street20 has been an extremely successful engagement tool. This has benefited young people across Sussex and has of course benefited cricket in the county with the game being made more accessible.
Further projects are on-going to engage families and friends of Street20 participants to increase awareness of the potential of young people in their local community and to help unlock the possibilities available to them.
The SCB has delivered a ‘Street20 Ambassador’ programme in 2013, which saw our community coaches deliver a 6 week programme to 15-18 year olds, who will now be delivering Street20 in their community.
- Fast, fun and easy!
- Games last 20 minutes.
- Can be played anywhere from car park to youth club hall.
- Rules are simple and can be adapted.
- Sessions last for one hour.
- Environment is familiar and specific to the participants needs.
- All equipment is supplied.