The following relates to the purchase of items through the shopping cart
- Validity - these terms and conditions of sale govern the sale and supply of goods by Sussex County Cricket Club (SCCC). SCCC may amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
- SCCC's Contract With You - a contract exists between you and SCCC as soon as your order is received. SCCC is entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods or for unavailability.
- Pricing and Availability - all prices are subject to market fluctuations and revisions and the actual price paid by you shall be SCCC’s price ruling at date of dispatch. Such information is subject to change without notice. Where applicable, each price is inclusive of VAT (at the standard UK rate). There may be an additional charge for delivery. In the event that the goods are unavailable, or temporarily out of stock, or that SCCC needs to vary the price due to supplier price increases, or errors for example, following receipt of your order SCCC shall send you a notification by email or telephone and allow you the opportunity to cancel your order if SCCC has not done so itself.
- Payment - Credit Card: We accept Visa, MasterCard, Switch, and Delta. Orders will be dispatched after payment.
- Delivery of Goods - SCCC shall deliver the goods ordered to the delivery address, which you supply. Delivery time will vary between five and ten working days. Postage and packing Tickets Free £0-£20 £1.50 £20-£50 £2.50 £50-£75 £3.50 £75+ Free Notification of the charges will be made by email or telephone. Title to the goods will pass to you at the time of dispatch. Risk will pass to you on delivery.
- SCCC Guarantee and Returns Policy - if for any reason you are unhappy with any or all of the goods received, you can return any of them to SCCC for an exchange or refund, providing authorisation for return is give by SCCC and each is returned to SCCC within 30 days from the date of order or 7 working days from the day after you receive the goods (whichever is longer) with a copy of the original invoice. You shall be responsible for the cost of returning goods for refund or exchange, except in cases of faulty, damaged or wrongly supplied goods. SCCC recommends that you use registered post or recorded delivery when returning goods. SCCC shall use reasonable efforts to replace damaged or defective goods but if replacement is not possible, or if an order is cancelled for any other reason under these conditions, SCCC only obligation is to refund the full amount paid by you. This does not affect your statutory rights. Please return all goods to the address indicated on the bottom of your invoice.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction - contracts between you and SCCC shall be governed by English Law and all disputes shall be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Invalidity of Terms and Conditions - if for any reason part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable; the validity of the remaining terms and conditions shall not be affected.