Health is very important to keep you feeling at the top of your game. A healthy active lifestyle is proven to help your emotional wellbeing, keeping you physically and mentally fit. By working with our partners and supporting charities across the county we want to promote the value of a healthy lifestyle.
Through our players, club staff and partners, we will develop programmes and initiatives that offer advice and support about the value of maintaining a healthy and balanced lifestyle.
We will also be continuing to make charitable donations to good causes across Sussex.
Our objectives for our Feel Good programmes includes:
- To help carry important health messaging through our contact points across the club
- To ensure that Sussex Cricket staff are supported to be as healthy as they can
- To deliver physical activity programmes to promote healthy active lifestyles
- To work with relevant local health bodies to have a positive impact on emotional wellbeing and mental health
- To continue to support local good causes through charitable giving