Everyone should be able to access some format of cricket as easily as possible so our Take Part activities are designed to help make this happen.
This element is at the root of our cricket growth and our passion to help you develop a love for our favourite sport – Cricket!
Our objectives for our Take Part programmes include:
- Increase quality and quantity of schools participation programmes
- Increase quality and quantity of disability participation
- Increase quality and quantity of women and girls participation
- Provide clear and effective pathways for talented cricketers to excel
- Engage more with older people and increase Table Cricket offer
- Deliver social Inclusion programmes in identified areas
- Deliver cricket for LGBT community
- Support local targeted community projects
We have a number of different programmes that fall under the Take Part banner:
- Local clubs offering mainstream cricket and access to leagues
- Player pathway and elite squad development leagues
- Schools Cricket – a variety of different programmes that complement learning at Primary, Secondary and FE level
- Holiday courses – offering both 1-2-1 coaching and fun summer programmes for all
- Street20 - Fast and fun inclusion programme
- Last Man Stands – a new, faster format of cricket for businesses, friends or clubs to play
- Table cricket projects – for people with disabilities or older people to enjoy
- Disability cricket – including HI, VI and LD
- Women’s and girl’s cricket
- Specific project delivery (ie Beach Cricket, LGBT)
For more information about our programmes and details of where these are being run, select the programmes from the menu on the left hand side.