2015 promises to be another mouthwatering season at Hove and Sussex membership packages are now on sale!
We’ve made a few name changes to our packages this season with our Standard Membership changing to 'Championship+', Shark membership becoming 'T20+' and our Junior membership becoming 'Junior Sharkz'.RENEWING YOUR MEMBERSHIP? Please click HERE as an existing member. This will take you to your secure Members My Tickets Login area, where you can renew membership and secure your NatWest T20 Blast tickets.
BUYING A NEW MEMBERSHIP? Choose your membership package below:
|Sussex Membership Type||LV=CC||Royal London One-Day Cup||NatWest T20 Blast||Price||On Sale|
|Martlet - Reciprocal dates not included||£6 per day||£10||-||£70||Buy Now|
|Junior Sharkz - FREE GOODY BAG!||£15||Buy Now|
|Executive - 2 Passes||£714||Buy Now|
- Any Member can upgrade to a dedicated Pavilion Gold Seat for just £100
- Premier Members can upgrade to a South Stand seat for £150
- Should you wish to upgrade your Membership, please contact the Membership Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0844 264 0206
- Discounts for selected Club Shop items for personal callers (10% for Premier Members and 5% for other Members)
- Members' benefits including free entry to racecourses (details TBC)
- Exclusive Sussex Members' discount scheme, exclusive offers from local businesses in the area details to be confirmed
- Reciprocal arrangements: entry to LV=CC matches at Essex, Hampshire and Kent for only £6 when Sussex are not playing.
- Special Members' pricing on food and drink within the Spen Cama Pavilion on match days
- Sussex Cricket handbook free to Members on request
- Priority booking in the Long Room and the Dining Room
- Priority booking for knock-out matches
- Premier, Championship+ ,T20+ Members (aged over 18) all have full voting rights at the AGM
Martlet Membership - is the base membership package which allows reduced admission to LV=CC and Royal London One-Day Cup as well as a number of other Member's benefits.
If you are looking to renew your membership please click here.
If you are already a Member, your renewal pack will drop through your door early December, with a choice to renew online or return the form included in the pack, so make sure you are ready to join us for another fantastic season at Hove.
If you have any questions about Sussex membership, please email us at email@example.com or call 0844 264 0206
If you pay your Membership by Direct Debit please call 0844 264 0206 to book your Natwest T20 Blast tickets